It’s almost back to school time and if you’re looking for healthy lunch box ideas for kids, Gin Gin & Dry have the perfect products for your little ones.
At Gin Gin & Dry, our product range not only makes it easier to avoid bruised fruit coming home every day, but also gives your kids a variety of choices.
Packing for School Lunch Boxes
What kids love more than anything is variety. No one wants to eat mango every single day (well we think we could) but normally giving them different fruit every day and a combination of two different fruits according to how they feel is probably the best way to go.
- Our fruit salad pack is ideal for this reason. You can pull out a different fruit each day or a combination of a few to add to their lunch boxes. Being able to immediately eat fruit without peeling it or having juices run all over the rest of the lunch will keep the dried fruit enticing and easy to eat.
- Blueberries and strawberries are also easy to add with a nut mix for a welcome treat in the lunch box.
- Dried mango is always a kid favourite and pineapple are the hidden gem.
- The shredded fruits are fantastic to make into healthy home-made muesli bars or fruit bliss balls. Shredded fruits are also great to add onto their natural yoghurt for a natural sweet addition.
Why Parents Choose Our Dried Fruits
Parents love the dried fruit options from Gin Gin & Dry for a few reasons:
- Kids love eating the dried fruits as a treat way more than eating fruit itself.
- Parents love that the Gin Gin & Dry fruits have no additives whatsoever – so no sulphur or any other preservatives.
- There are so many different types of fruit options for all different tastes and snack variations.
Best Way to Buy Gin Gin & Dry Products
Buying in bulk is the best for waste minimisation and cost effectiveness with maximum fruit for your money.
- These packs come in resealable bags, so you can take a little bit out each day and pop into the lunch box.
- The dried fruits do not need to be plastic wrapped if put in a clean lunch box with other clean items.
- For longer term storage, the zip lock bags should stay sealed to keep out moist air and be kept in a cool dark spot.
- There are also 40g snack pack options that are great to add to a lunch box for a fun and healthy addition or for grabbing and adding to your bag for a snack on the go.
- The 40g packs come in dried mango, dried pineapple and a dried fruit salad version.
Healthy Lunch Box Ideas for Kids
Gin Gin & Dry are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers in Australia.
Locally grown fruit and a unique drying process, Gin Gin & Dry have no added preservatives, colouring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across Australia.