Grab your ciabatta bread and pair it with Gin Gin & Dry’s delicious semi dried tomato bruschetta mix Australia.
At Gin Gin & Dry, we are a team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers, striving to provide our customers with a wide range of healthy snack alternatives.
When buying with us, you know you are guaranteed the best locally grown fruits, unique drying methods, no preservatives, no colourings and no additives.
All About our Bruschetta Mix
The semi dried tomatoes are processed together with fresh local basil to produce a vibrant tasting tomato tapenade that we call our “Bruschetta Mix”. It’s only available in food service or retail sizes.
- 100% gourmet local tomatoes
- Mixed with locally sourced fresh basil
- No preservatives
- No added sulphur
- Ripened to taste before drying
- Can use as appetisers, pasta, lunch filler, casseroles, pizza, sauces, salads and more.
What is the benefit of being pasteurised?
Pasteurised means that the product is food safe to eat without the use of adding preservatives or a low ph base to make it taste like brine. Pasteurising is heating it to high temperatures and then back to cold quickly to make it food safe to eat. This is done in many food products including all milk products in Australia.
What can you use this bruschetta mix for?
- The Bruschetta mix is terrific for focaccia, sandwiches, wraps or pizza bases with other salad items.
- It is also great as a meat topper, to add to pasta or on a cheese platter.
- Best ever is an easy pasta dish with chicken and spinach mixed.
- Second favourite is for breakfast in an omelette.
Semi Dried Tomato Bruschetta Mix Australia
Gin Gin & Dry are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers in Australia.
Locally grown fruit and a unique drying process, Gin Gin & Dry have no added preservatives, colouring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across Australia.