If you’re looking for corporate thank you gift ideas to wow your clients our team at Gin Gin & Dry have put together some great ideas from our product line.
From the tasty sweetness of our dried fruit, to delicious chocolate products, there’s a little something to suit everyone.
Gin Gin and Dry products are often used in hampers or paired with a bottle of wine as a thank you. Whether it’s as a corporate gift for a client, or as a gift for a special person, our products are always well received.
Which Gin Gin & Dry products would be great in a Corporate Gift Hamper?
We have smaller retail packets that are terrific in a hamper such as the 40g dried mango, 40g dried pineapple and 40g dried pineapple.
We also have retail packets of orange powder, lime powder and lemon powder that are fantastic to add for small item baskets. These can be used in baking, desserts, cocktails, smoothies and more.
There are also other various ranges of sizes of different products that can be added including our sweeter range of chocolate banana, chocolate fig, chocolate ginger and yoghurt mango.
For the full range of options please contact us on (07) 4157 2505.
Complimentary ways to use Gin Gin & Dry Products
There are many different ways that Gin Gin products can be complimentary:
- Regional complimentary: By including many other different products from around the Bundaberg area you can give a fantastic local product mix. There are many different fantastic food and beverages that are made in the Bundy region.
- As a wine and cheese hamper: Dried fruits go well with cheese, such as the dried figs, dried pear, strawberries. Also the strawberries, oranges slices, lime slices and lemon slices are fantastic in a cocktail mix.
- As a baking hamper: The lemon and lime powders, together with the shredded fruits, are a fantastic inclusion when giving a cooking and baking hamper mix with other added products such as gourmet pancake mixes, spice rubs, chutneys etc.
- A treat hamper: We have many different sweeter treat products that also fit with our natural sweet treats of dried mango and dried fruit salad. These include the chocolate banana, chocolate fig, chocolate ginger and yoghurt coated mango.
Benefits of including dried fruit as a gift
Dried fruits are fantastic for inclusion for a few reasons:
- They are Australian and a great gourmet product.
- They are a luxury item so great to use as a gift idea.
- They are a dry good, so perfect for adding to a non-refrigerated hamper.
- They are available in 40g gourmet gift packets, perfect for adding to a hamper but also available in many other variations.
- They are not available in regular supermarkets so are a welcome surprise to many customers.
- The packaging reflects gourmet colours consistent with being part of a hamper item.
Corporate Thank You Gift Ideas
Gin Gin & Dry are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers in Australia.
Locally grown fruit and a unique drying process, Gin Gin & Dry have no added preservatives, colouring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across Australia.