If you’re looking for Australian dried fruit that’s home-grown and processed locally, Gin Gin & Dry have a great range to choose from.
We use safe drying methods so that no nasties are added, just natural dried fruit that tastes amazing and makes a great healthy snack at home, work or on the go.
Whether you’re a first time purchaser or a happy returning customer, we hope you enjoy every bite!
Gin Gin & Dry Product Range
We have a large range of products available in different packaging sizes, for you to choose from:
- Dried fruit products: Mango, Pineapple, Red Apple, Green Apple, Pear, Strawberries, Figs, Oranges, Kiwifruit, Blueberries, Lemon Slices and Lime Slices.
- Fruit powder – available in lemon, lime and orange.
- Shredded Muesli – Fruit Mix, Green Apple, Pear, Mango, Pineapple and Red Apple.
- Sweeter fixes – Chocolate coated fruits (fig, banana and ginger), yoghurt coated mango and ginger disks.
- Semi-dried tomatoes – Bruschetta Mix, Semi-Dried and Smoked Semi-Dried.
At Gin Gin and Dry we source fruit from growers as close to us as we can. Nearly all of our fruit comes from growers in Queensland with some early season mangos coming from the Northern Territory.
Getting fruits and processing them when they are in season is best to help the farmers find a home for fruit that they cannot otherwise sell.
With all the different seasons of the fruits, it means that we can work all year round. We know most of our growers well and have been getting their fruit from them for many years.
Top 3 reasons we use Queensland Suppliers
- There is an abundance of really fantastic Queensland growers with a large variety of different food products. The Bundaberg region is known for having a diverse and quality food selection particularly in horticultural products. There is plenty more products we hope we can bring you in the future as more fantastic regional farmers are experimenting with more products.
- The less energy and money that is spent on transporting the fruit to us, the more economical we can make it for our customers so it makes sense to source as close as we can.
- It is easier to see and visit growers that are closer and also makes it easier for us to see the products as they are grown. It also creates an opportunity for us to get to know the great people that grow the products.
Australian Dried Fruit
If you know what you would like to buy, you can also make a purchase through our online store.
Gin Gin & Dry are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers in Australia.
Locally grown fruit and a unique drying process, Gin Gin & Dry have no added preservatives, colouring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across Australia.