Are you looking for the best dried fruit online Australia?
Gin Gin & Dry is the answer! Australian owned and operated, we’ve earned a reputation for high quality dried fruit products and have built strong partnerships with the best local producers.
Our great range of dried fruit snacks is 100% natural with nothing extra added.
Perfect for snacking or as ingredients in your favourite recipes and cooking, our delicious range of natural dried fruits are unsurpassed in quality or taste.
Australia’s Best Dried Fruit
We have a passion for providing the best dried fruit range to Australia. Here’s a couple of reasons why:
- We source our fruit from local growers as close to us as we can. Nearly all of it comes from growers in Queensland. Only some of the mangos we get early season Northern Territory fruit.
- We do not add anything to our products! No added sugar. No added sulphur. Nothing else is added!
Our Dried Fruit Process
The drying process is a 1, 2, 3 easy step process:
1. Making sure fresh fruit is perfect – We source fruit from growers when they are in season and make sure that we process the fruit exactly as it is ready. No harm in trying the fresh fruit in the bins to make sure it is great to eat.
2. Cutting, skinning (when skin comes off) and traying fruit – The fruit gets tipped from bins and goes through a water wash to wash off all the dirt. It then gets fed into our processing room. At this point everyone inside cuts the fruit (skin off when necessary) and then puts them on special trays that go in the drying tunnel.
3. Wait overnight whilst it dries and then pack them up – Yes they go into our special secret drying tunnels at this point and we wait until they are ready. It’s important we stress that it’s just heat and air in the tunnels. Fruit is not dried outside.
Our line of products
Gin Gin & Dry have a big range of products to choose from including:
- Australian Dried Fruit
- Australian Fruit Powder
- Australian Shredded Muesli Fruit
- A Sweeter Fix
- Semi Dried Tomatoes
3 Reasons to Buy Online from Gin Gin & Dry
- No Sulphur in Gin Gin and Dry Dried fruits – Sulphur is on many dried fruits sold in Australia. There are startling reasons why sulphur is not good for your system. Sulphur has been linked to asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies. Many people can be extremely sensitive to sulphur.
- No Added Sugar – A lot of dried fruits have a lot of cane sugar added and are sometimes known as ‘candied’. Trying to make it sweeter is not necessary when you start with good fruit and adding sugar can dull down the flavour.
- They are Australian – there are a lot of imported dried fruits out there. Firstly, by buying from us you are supporting growers in Australia by giving them extra for their fruits that are not the right shape, size or if there is an oversupply. Secondly, knowing that it is Australian fruit you are 100% sure of the product it is.
Dried Fruit Online Australia
Gin Gin & Dry are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers in Australia.
Locally grown fruit and a unique drying process, Gin Gin & Dry have no added preservatives, colouring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across Australia.