Gift Ideas for Mum to Make her Feel Extra Special!
It can seem like a never-ending challenge to find the perfect gift ideas for Mum each Mother’s Day! In this age of diversity our perceptions of what makes a “Mum” has certainly changed, but the sentiment has not.
Whether the “Mum” you adore is your biological mother, your adopted mother, an Aunty, close friend, or even your Dad, nothing is more special than to make them feel loved. Come Mother’s Day, we go to great lengths to show them this.
Tired of candles, perfumes, soaps and toiletries? It’s a distinct possibility that your Mum is too! If you’re stuck looking for something unique that really shows you care, perhaps this is the year to start thinking outside of the box!
Pamper Mum with Nutritious Gourmet Delights
Why not show Mum that not only do you want her to feel loved, but you also care about her physical health too? A beautiful hamper overflowing with healthy, delicious treats could be the solution you’ve been searching for.
Consider Gin Gin and Dry naturally dehydrated gourmet treats as a gift idea for mum because of:
- Mum’s health – they’re 100% free of additives and sulphur
- The yum factor – all of our products are bursting with flavour
- Wow factor – A unique gift alternative that will surprise and delight
- Thoughtfulness – show mum you care by selecting products that you know are her favourites
Mother’s Day Gift Hampers with a Difference
So, just what is the winning combination when creating a gift hamper. Just what are some great gift ideas for Mum?
We suggest selecting a theme and building your hamper from there. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Colour – choose products that are Mum’s favourite colour – yellow, orange, green, red – there are so many choices! Mum’s gift will be a feast for the eyes as well as for her tastebuds!
- Flavour – choose a selection of products that you know are Mum’s favourites. For example, if she loves banana, why not fill your hamper with all three Gin Gin and Dry dried banana product varieties?
- Type – choose products from the same family of fruits. For example, all citrus, tropical fruits (pineapple, mango and banana) or even an all-berry fare.
- Uniqueness – why not be a little adventurous and select products based on their rarity or distinctness? Give mum a chance to try flavours she may not have experienced before, such as our dried Australian dragonfruit varieties or dried Australian figs.
- Celebrate in Style – create a hamper filled with “Cocktails and Dreams”! Fill it with the ingredients for mum’s favourite cocktails and include our delicious beverage toppers for the perfect garnish.
- Recipes – choose Mum’s favourite fruity recipe and build your hamper based on the ingredients needed to complete it. We have some great recipe ideas on our blog here.
- Breakfast of Champions – Treat Mum to a gourmet breakfast on Mother’s Day by presenting her with a basket filled with breakfast treats. As well as pancakes, organic tea, maple syrup and bacon, add some delicious freshly roasted muesli, bircher and yoghurt that is begging to be topped with a selection of our shredded muesli fruit for a truly impressive (and healthy!) finishing touch.
- Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy – build a hamper that is filled with a variety of products of all flavours and descriptions and create the ultimate fruit salad! Or why not cheat a little and order our 100% Dried Australian Fruit Salad mix. We’ve done the hard work for you and put all of our best selling products into a premade Dried Fruit Salad that is second to none.
- Take Mum To Lunch – Build a picnic hamper filled with treats and take mum to your favourite babbling brook. Here, she can be pampered with a lunch time feast you’ve created just for her! It doesn’t all have to be fruit you know, you can throw in some Dried Australian Tomato Slices and create a delicious charcuterie board too!
Make this Mother’s Day One to Remember
By now your mind should be brimming with possibilities of healthy Mother’s Day gift ideas. If you’ve come up with something completely different from our suggestions above, we’d love you to share it with us! Be sure to snap some pics on the big day and send them through so we can see just how you combined your creativity and Mum’s favourite Gin Gin and Dry products.
Gin Gin & Dry are your team of passionate gourmets and dedicated dried fruit wholesalers in Australia.
Locally grown fruit and a unique drying process, Gin Gin & Dry have no added preservatives, colouring or additives and are the perfect healthy snack alternative.
Check out our online store and take advantage of flat rate shipping right across Australia.